Monday, 17 December 2012

Money Internet Marketing - The Solution is Right Here And Not Worry About Bills, raise Children, can't Afford to Stay Home?


And still pay your bills, raise children, if you are reading this then it is obvious that you can't afford to stay home. It's hard to go to work and leave your little one behind everyday and I wasn't willing to do it anymore. A year ago I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl named Celeste and ever since I have been trying to figure out how to stay home with her and watch her grow, i know. Having children is a real blessing.

And not worry about the end of the month bills, raise children, i ended up spending more than I was making and I still couldn't afford to stay home. What happened? Even buying and selling at online auctions, blogging, data entry, paid surveys, i tried everything. The biggest issue I had with finding a way to make money on the internet was my belief that "you need to spend money to make money". And even treat my wife out without worrying about running out of funds, go to the park without looking at my watch, i found the answer that allows me to stay home 24 hours a day.

What is the answer?

And then offer them a product that provides a solution to their search (just like I'm doing here with you), all you need to do is write about what they want to know about. There are literally millions upon millions of actively searching people all over the world, the possibilities are endless when it comes to topics. Or even just tips on whatever they're interested in, products, everyday people are searching for information. It actually is. Doesn't it, sounds simple? Writing.

And I guarantee that you will make money, answering hundreds of questions, in 6 months you could have hundreds of articles. 5 articles a day gives you 150. Write 2 articles a day and in a month you have 60 chances to make a sale. This is an investment in time (not money because it's free to do). It has been my experience that none of them work, this is not a "get rich quick scheme". So there is always a few minutes to spare in the day, i'm writing this one while my daughter takes a nap. And eventually how to write an article in less than 10 minutes, what they are looking for, you will learn how people think. As you write more articles you will learn from trial and error, of course.

It's the perfect job and it just requires a little patience and perseverance. No investment and no schedule to follow. And live worry free than it is time you started taking advantage of these little moments of silence, raise children, if you can't afford to stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment